Discover the Missing
Time to celebrate all the Moms, Mom-figures and Moms-to-be!
Here are some interesting facts about Mother's Day:
■The 1st Mother's Day was observed in 1908 by Anna Jarvis who never became a mother herself.
■When translated into the majority of languages, the word "Mother" begins with an "M"!
■The highest officially recorded number of children born to 1 mother was 69 in Shuya, Russia between 1725 & 1765. She gave birth to 16 pairs of twins,7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.
Testimony for Bookkeeping
“We love the services from our accountant. They are punctual and always there for us. They are quick to respond when we need something. At the end of the year, going over our books with Renee is extremely helpful.” - Louise & Sarah - The S'Cream Truck
A client came to us because his staff was struggling with calculating and paying their sales tax payments on time. They did not know how to interpret the QuickBooks sales and they were calculating the tax incorrectly. Additionally, they were not making their payments on time which resulted in fees and penalties.
Admin Books set up a procedure where the tax was correctly calculated and payment was made timely and electronically. There has not been another late payment since Admin Books took over and the client is relieved. Does your company struggle with sales tax? Do you have the confidence that it is being done correctly?
Testimony for Tax Returns
"We suddenly found ourselves looking for a new tax preparer and were delighted to find Renee and AdminBooks. She offered us several ways to get our data to her including email vault (very secure!) and when she finished our returns, she made an appointment for us to go over the return remotely in front of our computer and she detailed every line item, explaining everything. It was wonderful and incredibly professional. Thanks, AdminBooks!" - Leane and Mike Reelfs, Helmings Auto Repair, Inc.
• SOLVE your cash flow issues
• Be CONFIDENT you are getting every tax deduction allowed
• Know how much REVENUE you need to cover your operating expenses
• Have KNOWLEDGE about your tax situation and reducing your tax liability
• Increase PROFITS; no more running at a loss or breaking even
• Be AWARE about what you can expect at tax time - no surprises
• RELY on your financial statements
• Know how to AVOID red flags on your taxes and reduce the odds of IRS audit
• IDENTIFY your top 10 clients
• Be PROACTIVE with your tax planning
Our Services Include: